- We’re in the business of customer delight
- Permanent gig
- Southbank, Melbourne
Since MercerBell began, we’ve been putting the customer at the heart of our thinking, delivering solutions that maximise customer value and delight prospects. We’re a growing business with a team of 70 creative, passionate and dedicated team members all focusing on our mission of delighting customers.
From tech, to creative, strategy and data we provide a holistic solution to our clients. Some reasons why you might love us:
- We’re always evolving – we believe CX is the future and we’re leading the way with our fresh approach to customer experience.
- We care about you – we understand that working with us doesn’t define you. It’s why we support who you are, both inside and outside the office.
- We attract modern thinkers – we foster ambition and smarts and we want you to do the best work of your career.
- We like to have fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. It’s why you’ll always hear laughter around our office. It’s the sound of comradery and understanding.
Reporting to the Digital Delivery Director, this role will act as our strategic lead, subject matter expert and key driver of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud marketing technology function for our clients. You’ll be partnering with our clients through successful implementation phases along with ongoing delivery and execution of the technology. This role also provides the technical support and is the conduit between client stakeholders (marketing, data, IT), agency account service and production teams to deliver the client’s customer communications strategy.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- Experience working within project management alongside multiple stakeholders (specifically 5+ years within technical project management, marketing automation projects and platforms)
- Experience in data-driven marketing and marketing automation platforms with hands on experience working within
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or Exact Target)
- Strong technical skills to understand complex digital product functionality, design and technical issues
- Experience leading, coaching, driving and inspiring a team (desirable)
- True multi-tasker with excellent time management (you know how to keep lots of balls in the air at the one time)
- Strategic partner for clients as an expert in the technology
- Strong attention to detail (you can spot an issue in advance and appreciate the importance of all ‘the little things’)
- Ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions to drive solution focussed outcomes
- Understanding of marketing automation integration with external data sources and API integration tools
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification
- Understanding of HTML and CSS (desirable)
Connecting with people comes naturally. You’re a people person. A smiley type. One of us.
At MercerBell, we take what we do seriously. But we know that if we enjoy what we do, then we do it with passion. And if there’s passion in what goes in, there will always be delight in what comes out.
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online now