Since MercerBell began, we’ve been putting the customer at the heart of our thinking, delivering solutions that maximise customer value and delight prospects. We’re a growing business with a team of 70 creative, passionate and dedicated team members all focusing on our mission of delighting customers.
From tech, to creative, strategy and data we provide a holistic solution to our clients. Some reasons why you might love us:
- We’re always evolving – we believe CX is the future and we’re leading the way with our fresh approach to customer experience.
- We care about you – we understand that working with us doesn’t define you. It’s why we support who you are, both inside and outside the office.
- We attract modern thinkers – we foster ambition and smarts and we want you to do the best work of your career.
- We like to have fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. It’s why you’ll always hear laughter around our office. It’s the sound of comradery and understanding.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, this role is responsible for campaign management across a world-renowned Automotive account. You’ll focus on servicing the account by ensuring all initiatives are delivered to our processes and reflecting our core values.
You’ll be busy building client relationships, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and to budget, completing research projects and relevant administration to ensure the account stays in tip-top shape.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- 3 years’ experience (ideally working within an agency environment)
- Strong customer focus (after all, we’re all about customer delight)
- Uber organised with excellent time management (you know how to keep lots of balls in the air at the one time)
- Comfortable dealing with high volume and keeping up with the pace (we’re a thriving agency, and attract people who love the rush)
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude (you enjoy a high-five and are willing to go the extra mile to delight our customers)
- Calm and focussed under pressure (you’re naturally zen and don’t let unplanned circumstances phase you)
- Strong attention to detail (you can spot an issue in advance and appreciate the importance of all ‘the little things’)
At MercerBell, we take what we do seriously. But if we know that if we enjoy what we do, then we do it with passion. And if there’s passion in what goes in, there will always be delight in what comes out.
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online now.